Tenant Credit and Background https://secure2.ntnonline.com/securelease/default.cfm?propcode=VRI34&unit=15243
The new Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) law prevents single-family landlords from accessing tenant credit reports without undergoing a typically cumbersome verification process. To provide landlords with a useful alternative, VRI Homes has developed criteria for evaluating the likelihood that a tenant will default on their lease. Here is how it works:
- Each time you evaluate a new renter, our algorithm scores that renter’s information using multiple sources of data including:
- 1) The tenant’s credit report (Credit risk)
- 2) The tenant’s eviction history (Eviction risk)
- 3) The tenant’s criminal history (Criminal risk)
- 4) The tenant’s application data (Affordability index)
Our tenant screening report provides you with a tenant background and credit check that assesses the overall quality of the tenant.
Clicking Apply Online will open your application in a new window using our secure server.