Our Mission Statement
- To offer resources that prevent and end homelessness
- To support the recovery and independence of those who have a history of homelessness
- To raise awareness about the Homeless
- To serve everyone with respect, integrity, and grace
- To continue to learn, grow, and excel in our services
- To be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us by our supporters
These centers will provide information on rentals long and short term, rental assistance thru fema and state and county programs, information on rebuilding for both home improvement and new homes.
We assisted many families in Bayshore area with rental and relocation services.